Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Last week I went to my sister’s school to see her performance in a drama. First, I looked for the best seat in the school hall. Then, I sat and waited patiently for the drama. As soon as the drama started, I tried to concentrate on the performance. The drama was good but I did not enjoy it. Two children were sitting behind me and they were talking loudly. I got very angry because I could not hear the conversations. So, I turned my head and looked at them angrily. They did not pay any attention and kept on talking. Finally, I turned round again and said angrily that I could not hear a word.
To my surprise they told me that It was none of my business. I thought they did not understand. What I was tring to say was that I couldn’t hear the drama not their conversation.


Taken from: English on Sky 2

No comments:

Post a Comment