Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

EXPRESSING SAD

EXPRESSING SAD
My heart is so burdened
I can’t tell my pain and sorrow in words
…. Comes as my great sadness.
I’m so sad to hear it.
I’m very sad about ….
I can’t believe what’s going on.
I can’t hold my tears on it.
Oh, no ….

Dialogue!
Wawan                        : Hi, Setyo. What’s wrong with you?
Setyo                           : My wallet was lost this morning at college. I can’t find it.
Wawan                        : I’m sorry to hear that.
Setyo                           : I have lost all my money and credit card.
Wawan                        : Have you report it to the security?
Setyo                           : I have. And he said I should wait for it.
Wawan                        : I hope they can find your wallet.
Setyo                           : Hopefully


Taken From: LKS gemilang

No comments:

Post a Comment