Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Giving advice

In doing her duty a nurse usually gives some advice to the patients. In that case you should give special attention to a number of problem situation and suggested language from which are appropriate to those situations.

Useful Expression:
Ø I’d like t suggest you that ….
Saya ingin menyarankan anda bahwa ……


Ø Why don’t you …. Mr. Brown.
Bagaimana kalau anda …. Tuan brown


Ø It’s better for you to ….
Sebaiknya anda ….


Ø My suggestion is ….
Saran saya adalah …..


Ø I think you should …
Saya fikir anda sebaiknya ….


Ø I suggest you to ….
Saya sarankan anda untuk …..


Ø The best way to do is ….
Jalan yang terbaik adalah ….


Ø If you ask my advice, you have to ….
Jika anda minta nasehat anda, anda harus …


Ø You should ….
Seharusnya anda …




No comments:

Post a Comment