Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ASKING AND GIVING OPINION

Opinion is the judgment or thought which the mind form of something or someone.
Asking And Giving Opinion Use WH-Questions
Asking for opinion
  • What do you think about Bengkulu?
  • What’s your opinion about…?
  • How do you feel about…?
  • What’s your ideas…?
  • What’s your reaction to that…?



Giving opinions
  • I think Bengkulu is beautiful place and many place of tourism.
  • In my opinion…?
  • I feel that we should…
  • My reaction is that…
  • I believe that...
  • That’s brilian idea…
  • I am sure that…
  • I guess…
  • I have no doubt that…


Giving opinions
  • I don’t think.
  • I don’t really know it.
  • I don’t feel that.



Asking And Giving Opinion Use Yes/No Questions 

Asking for opinions
  • Do you have any thought on that……
  • Does she feel tired?
  • Have you comments about performance Delon idol?
  • Is it a good book to our lesson?
  • Will Jhon be absen today?
  • Did Ana come late tomorrow?


Giving for opinions
  • Yes, I have. My thoughts that Soekarno is one of hero in Indonesia.
  • Yes, she does.
  • Yes, I have My comments is performance Delon is very good.
  • Yes, it is
  • Yes, he will
  • Yes, she did



Giving for opinions
  • No. I don’t have
  • No, she doesn’t
  • No, I haven’t
  • No, it isn’t
  • No, he won’t
  • No, she didn’t



No comments:

Post a Comment