Search This Blog


Tuesday, December 6, 2011


Opinion is the judgment or thought which the mind form of something or someone.
Asking And Giving Opinion Use WH-Questions
Asking for opinion
  • What do you think about Bengkulu?
  • What’s your opinion about…?
  • How do you feel about…?
  • What’s your ideas…?
  • What’s your reaction to that…?

Giving opinions
  • I think Bengkulu is beautiful place and many place of tourism.
  • In my opinion…?
  • I feel that we should…
  • My reaction is that…
  • I believe that...
  • That’s brilian idea…
  • I am sure that…
  • I guess…
  • I have no doubt that…

Giving opinions
  • I don’t think.
  • I don’t really know it.
  • I don’t feel that.

Asking And Giving Opinion Use Yes/No Questions 

Asking for opinions
  • Do you have any thought on that……
  • Does she feel tired?
  • Have you comments about performance Delon idol?
  • Is it a good book to our lesson?
  • Will Jhon be absen today?
  • Did Ana come late tomorrow?

Giving for opinions
  • Yes, I have. My thoughts that Soekarno is one of hero in Indonesia.
  • Yes, she does.
  • Yes, I have My comments is performance Delon is very good.
  • Yes, it is
  • Yes, he will
  • Yes, she did

Giving for opinions
  • No. I don’t have
  • No, she doesn’t
  • No, I haven’t
  • No, it isn’t
  • No, he won’t
  • No, she didn’t

No comments:

Post a Comment