Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

EXPRESSING LOVE

love is patient, love is kind.  some expression we can be used in love:

EXPRESSING LOVE
I love you
I love you too
I fall in love with you
I do love you
Let me love you
I have a crush on you
Let me be with you
I think I love you




Dialogue!
Sandra             : I love you, Alex
Alex                 : I love you too, Sandra!
Sandra             : How much do you love me?
Alex                 : A lot. I am crazy about you.
Sandra             : Why do you love me so much?
Alex                 : You are kind. You understand me. You complete me.
Sandra             : Really? Is that so?
Alex                 : I …. I can’t explain it. I just love you
Sandra             : And I love you more than anyone in the world.





Taken from : LKS gemilang

No comments:

Post a Comment