Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SNAKE IN A BATH

How would you like to find a snake in your bath? A nasty one too!
He had just moved into a new house, which had been empty for so long that everything was in a terrible mess. Aan and I decided we would clean the bath first, so we set to, and turned on the tap. Suddenly, to my horror, a snake’s head appeared in the plug-hole, then out slithered the rest of his long thin body. He twisted and turned on the slippery bottom of the bath, spitting and hissing at us.
For an instant I stood there quite paralysed. Then I yelled for my husband, who luckily came running and killed the snake with the handle of a broom. Anna, who was only three at the time, was quite interested in the whole business. Indeed I had to pull her out of the way or she’d probably have leant over the bath to get a better look!
Ever since then I’ve always put the plug in the firmly before running the bath water.

Taken from: Rangkuman Bahasa Inggris SMA
     

No comments:

Post a Comment