Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU?

Grace               : I’m not felling very well.
John                 : oh, what’s the matter with you?
Grace               : I’m feeling sick in my stomach.
John                 : in your stomach?
Grace               : yes.
John                 : do you feel you might throw up?
Grace               : yes, I feel I might vomit.
John                 : are you down with gastritis or stomach ulcer?
Grace               : I don’t know.
John                 :you should see a doctor soon, shouldn’t you?
Grace               : yes, I’m going to the Puskesmas now.
John                 : is the puskesmas open now?
Grace               : yes it is.
John                 : shall I accompany you to go there?
Grace               : no, thanks. I can go alone. Bye bye.
John                 : take care. Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment