Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

QUESTION TAGS

Pernyataan (+),

Tag (-)?

This paper is white
Isn’t it?

Pernyataan (-),

Tag (+)?

You don’t like popcorn
Do you?





Positive
Negative
With “be”
I’m right,
Kajol from India,
You were  there,
I was late,
Aren’t I?
Isn’t she?
Weren’t you?
Wasn’t I ?
Simple Present
You like music,
Pat loves reading,
Don’t you?
Doesn’t she?
Simple Past
Tim talked to you,
Via went to Bali,
Didn’t he?
Didn’t she?
Present Continuous
It’s raining,
The girls are going,
Isn’t it?
Aren’t they?
With “should”
Jim should leave soon,
Shouldn’t he?
With “there”
There’s chair in your room,
Isn’t there?




Negative
positive
With “be”
I’m not wrong,
Ann isn’t from India,
You weren’t there,
I wasn’t late,
Am I?
Is she?
Were you?
Was I?
Simple Present
They don’t play tennis,
Tom doesn’t know,
Do they?
Does he?
Simple Past
The boys didn’t swim,
The children didn’t cry,
Did they?
Did they?
Present Continuous
Yuda isn’t studying,
The dog isn’t sleeping,
Is she?
Is it?
With “should”
Lia shouldn’t be angry,
Should she?
With “there”
There aren’t any books in your bag,
Are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment